Monday 30 January 2012

Anastasios

I feel that I'm in a place in my life where there's a great sense of peace in my heart. There's confidence in who I am, yet I try hard to keep myself humble at all times. The simple things in life are what makes me happy, I would choose adventure over money any day. I'm the type of person that would sell everything I own and go live in the forest with the animals just for the pure adventure and excitement of it :) Love is the best and most special feeling, I would truly die for love, and all the pain that comes with love is worth it! I'm an open book with nothing to hide, ask me anything, and I'll give you the most honest answer I can. I don't believe in lies and dishonesty, the truth shall set you free and it has me. Laughter is best, and a smile always lightens any situation. I enjoy letting myself go and acting the fool or being a clown or hooligan and running around like a child :) For me life is beautiful and funny at the same time, a rollercoaster of emotions and mixed feelings. An outlined picture, and I'm the artist who chooses my colours. I'm extremely spiritual, but without any religion in me. Traditions are boring to me, depending on the situation, but in general I like to live for the moment. I'm well aware of my dark side, the fires and the rage I try very hard to control and channel towards the light. Music is expression, a wonderful melody and voice, candy to my ears. A fart is the funniest thing for me, yet death of a loved one the saddest. My life is a gift from God, my past saved by him, and my future in His hands. There are no chains holding me, with nothing to lose, but the world to gain. If there is such a word like freedom.... Then it's free that I am....

1 comment:

  1. It's a truly inspiring image you have of yourself Tas, I know you and I miss you man. You make one revert on their own life and setbacks so as to lead them to want to live a life with no tomorrow. You're the dream right now, and with your aspiring attitude you will or are the embodiment of what you think. If I met you for the first time again, i would honestly say what an awesome guy that dude was., and how i wish I could follow this adventure personally. I wish you all the best man, and wish i was down there with ya. Love. Milo

    ReplyDelete