Monday 30 January 2012

Cape Town Blessing

GOD has been so good to me on my stay here in Cape Town, and has really blessed me so much. And through me, made it possible for me to bless others. I was thinking the other night, when i was walking in cape town central taxi rank. at like 11 at night. That I would no ways EVER EVER be able to be doing what I'm doing, if i didn't know that God was by my side protecting me from all the darkness this world has to offer and the fear that would be there if His divine peace were not. I have only R80 to my name, yet I stand firmly on the word that God knows that I need food and shelter, and trust fully in Him to provide. With no worry as to what tomorrow will bring. And my experience thus far is a testimony to His greatness in staying true to His word. Not one day have i not had a place to stay ( I've stayed at so many different peoples houses that i just met on the day or night since i've been here) And have not one day gone without food or water. By God's power, people have bought me food to help me out, given me a lift so that i might save transport money. After just meeting them for five minutes at the station or anywhere else. He has been a light to my steps.and a guard to my life on this Cape Town Journey, and I give Him all the glory and honour for making this possible. Without Him, I am nothing. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment