Thursday 2 February 2012

Without You... My Life Slips Away.

My life. Nothing but a meaningless set of events without You beside me. Reality ceases to exist, and time slows down to an almost stand still. With You there is fresh breath, a wave of clean thought and understanding far beyond me. I feel at peace in my skin, and am overwhelmed with joy and certainty of where I'm going. My life has direction and purpose. Actions seem to be apart of something greater than I can see. Love takes control. It's in the drivers seat and is directing the course of my path. Selfishness fades away as servanthood becomes top priority. Praise for the blessings that pour over and overflow are ever present as days go by. Storms they come, yet flee at the greatness of your everflowing majesty. The light in the darkness, the sword in the battle.

Without You... My life slips away

No comments:

Post a Comment