Wednesday 1 August 2012

Ask For Guidance

This therapeutic situation seems emotionally engaged,
like a heartfelt dramatization, reminiscent of our own rage.
The right vocabulary, with a dream like condition
disrupting conscious choices, a hidden contradiction.

Crippled boundaries, artificial confidence, it's useless,
conceptualization disrupted, thoughts become clueless.
Challenges, underground eruptions causing blackness,
unwanted solutions being concluded, this is madness.
The need to equip my mind, knowledge is my army,
trials that i face, possibilities taken from me.

I've got a war to fight, causing me anxiety,
though i look to others for answers, they all lie inside of me.
With distorted vision, i never seem to notice,
solutions written clearly, figuring out who wrote this.

Ask for guidance from the mighty Lord on high,
the answers to my questions, I know he won't deny.

~ Written By Anastasios Konstantinopoulos

No comments:

Post a Comment