Wednesday 1 August 2012

The Residue Of Truth

Life. A combination of calamities,
so beautifully complex, in it's ideals just for you.
Entertaining tragedy, as we strive to stay true.
We face such grace in the simplicity of our question,
to honour our point of view, a godly dimension.
Serenity of mind brings out the deepest roots,
snatching at the grave, my personal search for truth,

Vindicate me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation.
Psalm forty three verse one, following in Jesus footsteps, receiving his salvation.

My ability to write, is a gift from the above,
a riot of words... All covered up in love.
It's not who I am, it's what He does through me,
the resource of expression, the rush of life to me.
The residue of truth, my serenity of mind,
who am I to argue, the creation of his kind.
It's in my hands to choose, what I'm going to become,
a creature of circumstance, or a declaration to his son.

~ Written By Anastasios Konstantinopoulos

No comments:

Post a Comment