Tuesday 14 August 2012

My Inspiration

My inspiration to write is a product of your presence,
Exchanging conversations, learning life lessons.
The calm hypnotic way, in which you get under my skin,
footprints over my heart, the places where you've been.
The colour of your grace flows through my entire,
Lighter shade of life, this is my soul on fire.

Truth be spoken,
words be broken,
my heart has awoken!

Come loose from the chains that once held strong,
Create in me a new life, causing my life to sing a new song.
Imagination of a place, the perfect strokes from a painters brush,
It's a symphony, chords meet notes, no phrase as too much.

Your touch, it drips over me.
Your voice, it dissolves me.
And after it all, what is left behind,
is my heart.. which beats for you...

~ Written by Anastasios Konstantinopoulos

No comments:

Post a Comment